We perform many weddings throughout the year in West Michigan. Many of our couples are looking for the perfect song to walk down aisle to for their wedding. Below, I’ve listed the songs that our couples have chosen to walk down aisle to.
1. Canon in D Major by Johann Pachelbel-most traditional and popular.
Listen on YouTube
2. You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
3. Turning Page by Sleeping at Last
4. We Are Man And Wife by Michelle Featherstone
5. Marry Me by Train
6. Maybe I’m Amazed by Jem
7. Marry You by Bruno Mars
8. You & Me by Dave Matthews Band
9. The Way You Look Tonight by Steve Tyrell
10. Thinking outloud Ed Shereen Love this song!
Another top choice is “A Thousand Years”
I would recommend looking at the love that brought you to the alter and choose a song that fits your personality. Be creative and have the song reflect your love.
Ready to get started or want some help? Call us at 616-292-8596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!